Youth Size Chart
How to Use this Size Guide
- These are body measurements, not garment measurements.
- Measure over your undergarments.
- Use a flexible measuring tape.
- If you measure between sizes, go to the larger size.
- If you layer with more than the thickness of a hoodie and sweatpant under your jacket or bib, go one size up.
How to Measure Yourself
Measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, holding the tape measure firm and level.
Measure around your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, over point of shoulder, down the outside of the arm to the wrist.
Measure from the top of the inner thigh to the bottom of the ankle.