5k / 5k
- Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation
- Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DuraDry™ Fabric
- Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 5k/5k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- Taped Seams
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- 80gm of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation in the body for warmth, and 60gm in the crotch gusset for comfort and mobility.
- Reinforced Knees
- Wear points at the knees have two layers of reinforcement for extra tough durability.
- Cargo Pockets
- Features a snap closure cargo pocket on each leg for gear storage.
- Fit for Mobility
- Adjustable, no-slip shoulder straps with a shorter front torso. Features a diamond-shaped crotch gusset, and contoured, padded knees.
- Thigh Length Leg Zippers
- Easy on and off with storm flaps covering thigh length leg zippers.
- Simple Length Adjustment
- An easy to use, Grow With Me™ adjustable hem provides versatility to set a desired bib length, with 4" of adjustment.
- YKK® Zippers
- Features premium YKK® zippers throughout the bib.
Care Instructions for Youth Keeper Bibs
- Machine Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Line Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Use Softener
Need to return an item or exchange it for a new size? Visit our apparel return portal to begin the return process.