15k / 15k
- Superior™ System
- This piece is part of an outerwear system designed to provide a modular and customizable layering experience. Featuring "Insulator" and "Barrier" pieces that provide different levels of warmth, use the Superior™ system to build a suit that suits you best!
- Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation
- Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DuraDry™ Fabric
- Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 15k/15k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- Taped Seams
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- Adjustable, Packable Hood
- Hood can be cinched down and adjusted, or rolls under the collar to pack it away.
- Fit for Mobility
- Designed to be a mobile layer, with reinforced and contoured elbows and sleeve gussets.
- Storage and Handwarming
- Features several functional pockets for warming hands or storing gear.
- Climate Versatility
- Zippered chest vents allow you to adjust to your surroundings and increase comfort.
- YKK® Zippers
- Features premium YKK® zippers throughout the jacket, with a YKK® AquaGuard® center front zipper.
- Designed for Women
- Designed and fit for women, by women.
Care Instructions for Women's Superior Barrier Jacket
- Machine Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Line Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Use Softener
Need to return an item or exchange it for a new size? Visit our apparel return portal to begin the return process.