10k / 10k
- Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation
- Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DuraDry™ Fabric
- Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 10k/10k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- Taped Seams
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- 100gm of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation in the body for warmth, and 60gm in the lower legs for comfort and mobility.
- Ultimate Comfort
- Strategically placed soft tricot, and smooth taffeta lining. Knees and ankles are reinforced with waterproof 500 denier nylon.
- Fit for Mobility
- Adjustable, no-slip shoulder straps, and stretch torso side panels with waist adjustment. Features a diamond-shaped crotch gusset, and contoured, padded knees.
- Drop Seat Design
- Easy relief on the ice. Designed and fit for women, by women.
- Full Leg Zippers
- Easy on and off with venting at the hip, and storm flaps covering full length leg zippers.
- Simple Length Adjustment
- A simple adjustable hem provides versatility to set a desired bib length, ranging from 24"–32" inseam.
- YKK® Zippers
- Features premium YKK® zippers throughout the bib.
Care Instructions for Women's Legend Bibs
- Machine Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Line Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Use Softener
Need to return an item or exchange it for a new size? Visit our apparel return portal to begin the return process.