5k / 5k
- Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation
- Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DuraDry™ Fabric
- Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 5k/5k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- Taped Seams
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- 80gm of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation in the body for warmth, and 60gm in the sleeves for comfort and mobility.
- Adjustable Hood
- Hood can be cinched down and adjusted, or removed completely.
- Storage and Handwarming
- Features several functional pockets for warming hands or storing gear.
- Protective Storm Flap
- Features a storm flap with magnetic closure over the front zipper for wind and weather resistance.
- YKK® Zippers
- Features premium YKK® zippers throughout the jacket.
- Designed for Women
- Designed and fit for women, by women.
Care Instructions for Women's Keeper Jacket (2021)
- Machine Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Line Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Use Softener
Need to return an item or exchange it for a new size? Visit our apparel return portal to begin the return process.