15k / 15k
- Superior™ System
- This piece is part of an outerwear system designed to provide a modular and customizable layering experience. Featuring "Insulator" and "Barrier" pieces that provide different levels of warmth, use the Superior™ system to build a suit that suits you best!
- Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation
- Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DuraDry™ Fabric
- Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 15k/15k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- Taped Seams
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- Reinforced Wear Points
- Wear points at the knees and ankles are reinforced with waterproof 300 denier polyester for durability.
- Fit for Mobility
- Features a diamond-shaped crotch gusset, and contoured knees with removable self-contouring knee pads.
- Thigh Length Leg Zippers
- Zips down from the top for venting, or up from the bottom for easy on/off with thigh length leg zippers.
- Storage and Handwarming
- Features waist pockets and magnetic flap cargo pockets for carrying gear.
- Simple Length Adjustment
- A simple, 3 inch fold-up hem with hook-and-loop tape provides versatility to adjust the pant length to your preference.
- YKK® Zippers
- Features premium YKK® zippers throughout the pant.
Care Instructions for Men's Superior Barrier Pants
- Machine Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Line Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Use Softener
Need to return an item or exchange it for a new size? Visit our apparel return portal to begin the return process.