5k / 5k
- Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation
- Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DuraDry™ Fabric
- Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 5k/5k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- Taped Seams
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- 60gm of insulation for added warmth and comfort.
- Simple Length Adjustment
- A simple, 3 inch fold-up hem with hook-and-loop tape provides versatility to adjust the pant length to your preference.
- Storage and Handwarming
- Features waist pockets, zippered cargo pockets, and a rear pocket.
- Fit for Mobility
- Features a diamond-shaped crotch gusset, contoured and padded knees, and an adjustable elasticized waistband. Suspenders are adjustable or fully removable.
- Reinforced Knees
- Wear points at the knees are reinforced with 600 denier material for durability.
- YKK® Zippers
- Features thigh-length leg zippers, with premium YKK® zippers used throughout the pant.
Care Instructions for Men's Scout Pants
- Machine Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Line Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Use Softener
Need to return an item or exchange it for a new size? Visit our apparel return portal to begin the return process.