5k / 5k
- Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation
- Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DuraDry™ Fabric
- Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 5k/5k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- Taped Seams
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- 60gm of insulation for added warmth and comfort.
- Bomber Style Jacket
- Cut for mobility, with sleeve gussets and a neoprene hybrid waist to keep the weather out and warmth in.
- Storage and Handwarming
- Features (3) three zippered pockets, and Molle with a D-ring on the upper right chest.
- Comfort Features
- An adjustable hood with interior collar, and close fitting waterproof Neoprene cuffs help keep the elements out.
- Reinforced Elbows
- Wear points at the elbows are reinforced with 600 denier material for durability.
- YKK® Zippers
- Features premium YKK® zippers throughout the jacket, with a YKK® AquaGuard® center front zipper.
Care Instructions for Men's Scout Jacket
- Machine Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Line Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Use Softener
Need to return an item or exchange it for a new size? Visit our apparel return portal to begin the return process.