5k / 5k
- Uplyft™ Breathable Flotation
- Offers safety-enhancing flotation-assist, in a breathable form factor unique to Eskimo. Sweat and moisture are allowed to escape the fabric and move away from the skin, providing a more comfortable experience on the ice.
- DuraDry™ Fabric
- Lightweight, tough, and durable polyester fabric. Windproof with DWR, and a 5k/5k Waterproof/Breathable rating.
- Taped Seams
- Fully-taped seams for complete waterproof protection, shielding from wind, rain, snow, and ice.
- Sherpa Fleece
- Lined with sherpa fleece for insulated warmth.
- Reinforced Wear Points
- Wear points at the knees and ankles are reinforced for durability.
- Cargo Pockets
- Features cargo pockets on each leg for gear storage.
- Fit for Mobility
- Adjustable, no-slip shoulder straps with a shorter front torso. Features a diamond-shaped crotch gusset, and contoured, padded knees.
- Full Leg Zippers
- Easy on and off with venting at the hip, and storm flaps covering full length leg zippers.
- Simple Length Adjustment
- A simple, 3 inch fold-up hem with hook-and-loop tape provides versatility to adjust the bib length to your preference.
- YKK® Zippers
- Features premium YKK® zippers throughout the bib.
Care Instructions for Men's Roughneck Bib
- Machine Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Line Dry
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Use Softener
Need to return an item or exchange it for a new size? Visit our apparel return portal to begin the return process.